Job Description - Client Support Specialist Role
A member of the Operations team reporting to the Operations & IT Manager. This role focuses on the management and administration of new lease and maintenance agreements, working closely with sales & maintenance departments and assisting the Operations Manager to drive process efficiencies and customer service standards.Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of new vehicle orders, customer agreements, account set up and vehicle returns
- Providing high quality service through daily communication with customers and suppliers
- Coordinate with sales and maintenance departments to enhance process efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Handle client service or support related incoming request such as customer fleet reporting requests
- Respond to and resolve client issues
- Engage in continuous performance evaluation and training projects.
- Produce insightful quarterly & annual reviews as agreed with Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required
- Minimum of 2+ years in customer service role
- Minimum of 1+ year working in vehicle leasing industry preferred
- Experience working with fleet management systems.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- Ability to foster close working relationships.
- Commercially astute.
Please send an updated CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org