Showing you the full cost of your fleet
Whole Life Cost (WLC) is a financial model to help show the true cost of running a vehicle, incorporating all costs rather than just monthly rentals. There are many elements to running a vehicle such as residual values, maintenance, road tax and fuel and by taking them all into consideration you are able to make better and more cost efficient choices for your fleet.
WLC gives you a fuller picture of the costs associated with running a fleet. We can offer a customised view of your fleet to help you review your current policies and/or vehicle choices. The adoption of WLC for your quotations can provide the opportunity to review cash allowances for vehicles, or even include vehicles that you may have thought were not suitable. This can help bring cash takers back into the fleet helping you improve your work-related road safety exposure.
WLC goes beyond the basic cost of funding vehicles by taking into account operating costs such as fuel, it also takes into consideration any available Tax allowances.
Often a vehicle with higher funding costs may be the more cost-effective option over the life of the contract, when viewed on a WLC basis.
Whole Life Cost includes:
- Monthly rental - reflecting changes residual values, maintenance and road tax.
- Disallowable VAT - allowing your business to take advantage of your true VAT position
- Fuel costs - in addition to options for fuel and diesel costs, we can customise fuel costs based on your pence per mile rate, as well as separating business and private mileage
- Vehicle insurance - costs can be included
- Fleet Administration fee - to help recognise the administration of your fleet within monthly rentals
How it works
Our WLC model is supported by our sales team who can provide advice and support to help you define and implement the most suitable fleet policy for your business.
What our clients think
Avis fleet Solutions Team have been our Partner of choice for over 20 years in delivering all our motoring and fleet needs. They deliver a cost effective, competitive and flexible solution that has never let us down. We consider our partnership with Avis Fleet Solutions backed by the wider Denis Mahony group an integral part of our business.- Malcolm Hughes, CEO & Chairman OSG Group